Training and Education
Knowledge is fundamental to implementing best practices across the public and private sectors. SEA Consulting Group assures that our clients can make optimal decisions based on knowledge learned from training courses, as well as workshops, seminars, workgroup meeting facilitation, and subject matter expert coordination. Practical drills and exercises offer further opportunities to connect the knowledge dots and reinforce learning. Interactive workshops and seminars provide decision makers and their advisors with necessary specialized knowledge and opportunities for discussion.
SEA Consulting Group offers a variety of specific training courses that can be conducted at your site to help assure you are prepared to respond effectively in a crisis. We also develop plans, conduct exercises, drills and audits required by OPA 90 and the Maritime Transportation Security Act (MTSA) of 2002.
- Contingency planning for offshore oil and gas development
- Oil spill response
- Specialized risk communications for oil spills, seafood safety, dispersants, and controlled burns
- Occupational Health & Safety Administration (OSHA) compliance
- Incident Command System: all levels and position-specific tailored to your organization
- Shoreline Cleanup Assessment Technique (SCAT)
- Security Plan Development and Maintenance
- Security Drills and Annual Exercise requirements
- Oil Spill National Preparedness, Response Exercise Program Drills & Exercises (Homeland Security Exercise & Evaluation Program Certified)
- Evaluations and Annual Audits